Friday, January 15, 2010

16/1/10 Worst OR Best day of my life?

I'm so tired.. I wanna go back to bed... Does that sound familiar? I kinda hate Friday Mornings.. Because of Mrs Lim. Its not that i don't like her.. I HATE Chinese Dance Troupes.Talking about today, WOW i walked to school and forgot to bring my music file! Isn't that GREAT?! Nope. Standing in 6B shaking your butts and getting your hands squeezed by other people.........................................................Ouch. I'm so glad i managed to finish up 4 rows of windows 1|2|3|4|?|?|?| 80cents for a piece of big black mahjong paper. WOW! Has anyone ever tried playing the game Patapon on the PSP Slim? It rocks. Enough abt school.. Ima gonna play some games to exercise my hand.. HAHAHA

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your commitment and hard work. Really appreciate it very much. Enjoyed our little chit chats and exchange of information sessions :)) You are one knowledgeable boy with loads of life experiences. Interesting person to talk to :)

    ReplyDelete