Sunday, September 5, 2010

A Picture

The snail looks down. It has climbed up a high tree. Algae is strewn everywhere over the log. What do I see?
I see adventure. We should always look at where we have stopped. Just like in a game. We complete a certain mission and we get rewarded. We check our progress bar. Like the snail, we can do the same. We have come this far. There is less than 5 weeks to PSLE. PSLE is a challenge to what we have learned in the past years. That is why I believe that we should check our progress bar. Is it going to pay off? Adventure. Our years in Primary School is our adventure. Should we stop and go back or keep moving forward? In the movie Meet the Robinsons, the main point of the show is to keep moving forward. Let's do our best. Keep moving Forward1

No comments:

Post a Comment