Tuesday, April 13, 2010
13/4/10
Horrible.. My Chinese Electronic Dictionary actually spoilt when I took it out of my bag. The battery was leaking on the inside.(luckily Miss Chia introduced this new game organised by the Speak Good English Movement(SGEM)) That was enough to cool me off... MY CHINESE DICTIONARY SPOILT EVEN BEFORE THE COMPO TEST STARTED....................... -_-". I hope my general knowledge on chinese will help me score. 57 marks for MT (C grade). same as CA1. There's no improvement or deprovement (if there is even such a word). ON my way home, I saw another colour changing lizard on the tree. It turned brown immediately when I moved closer. Nature sure has a weird way of camouflaging huh? One moment there's a mean-looking butterfly( the wings of course) and a chameleon. It's time to sleep. I finished my homework. I really hope to get accepted into the warrior class. I am still exploring the world of Dan-ball "Dust" A laser is actually a very strong beam of light that it is able to burn things. Mecury can also reflect the Laser, turning it away. Another day has passed. 1 day closer to PSLE. i actually wasted the first 3 1/2months of my life. They say time is money . To me, Time is School,Tuition,Sleep and Free Time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jeremy, at least you are taking a small step out of the "hibernation cave". The road ahead is still very long. And in the race, you are still very very far behind. You really can't afford to walk out, you got to sprint and dash to catch up. That requires a lot of effort and determination. Mind over matter. Let's see if you are willing to sacrifice your leisure activities to do the catching up. Learning to discipline and sacrifice is necessary for success on top of hard work. Think about it. You should really relook into your definition of TIME for this year. The way you define it really can show your priorities. Try asking this question to the warriors in our class. How do you think they will answer? Think like a warrior, you will be a warrior. Think like a loser, you will be a loser. Learn first how to think like a fighter. Recall the letter I read out this morning.
ReplyDelete