Friday, May 21, 2010

"Those people who I call, stand up" Miss Chia announced in a rather loud voice.

"Oh crap, she is holding the SA1 compos, please MC, don't ask me to stand up! Those who stand are sure
to have low marks!" I begged silently.

"Jeremy,Kirk......" Miss Chia said.

"Wah, jialat liao. Parents are sure to scold me. Please tell me I got at least a 27..." I whispered.

"Those who are standing up, Congratulations! You scored 30 marks and above!" MC shouted. My heart had skipped a beat.

Her straight ---- on her face turned into a (_). I'm glad to know that the whole classed had passed and we did better than 6A. Unfortunately, the lowest mark 25. Why oh why couldn't it be either a 28 or 29...

Congratulations to those who got 30 and above for their compos. To those that got below 30,  work harder!
You can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment