Hahahaha... MC's favorite topic!
What are my expectations of Bubble Tea??
a) Quality of Tea/Ice
b) Softness/Hardness of pearls
c) Size of cup
d) Environment
Let's start with a)
The Quality. I have tried almost all the bubble tea shops in Simei.
Here are some: Sweetalk
Each-a-cup
Ice cream truck man
Sweetalk: With machines in and outside the shop, situated near the air hole(for underground air) and china staff,
this bubble tea shop is sure to be off my list. 1) Machinery provides *GAS* witch sometimes seep into the sealed cup. 2) It's right beside the East Point air hole for underground air 3) China staff don't understand WHAT I AM ASKING FOR!! eg. " Can I have a champagne grape Ice-blended please?" I asked
"Huh?" the staff replied me with a puzzled look on her face.
I asked again.
"Huh?"
......Forget It. I'm going to Each-a-cup.
Each-a-cup: Most probably the best Bubble tea in Simei. Situated on the second floor of Eastpoint, It is very convenient for anyone. Though some of the staff come from China, they were well-trained. Whatever you tell them, they will do it( not unless you speak to them in some foreign language) Their Pearls are soft and genuine. They are not hard to swallow( because nearly everyone orders small pearls) Well, big pearls are the same just the difference in size. Their prices are also somehow cheap. A smoothie for SGD$.1.90 only,( compared to $2.50 and more) the quality is so far the best. Not to mention that they don't use syrup for Ice-blended teas. ( unlike SOME shop) Mainly, Bubble Tea is heaven for Singaporeans because ofthe hot weather. Sadly, pollution has caused Orchad Road to turn into Orchad River, which has caused nothing to happen(yet). I recommend Each-a-cup not because I hate Sweetalk. The quality there is really good. Would you pay $2.50(or higher) for a poorly made smoothie? Other people just plomp in the ingredients at the same time( seriously) The ice cream man does that. Each-a-cup follow procedures. Put the healthier *syrup* (forgot what they used) , put in the ice, put the milk/oreo, add some hot water and *ZIIINC* the blender goes on.
Looking back, I just realised how much I can write about bubble tea at Each-a-cup. Maybe that recommendation by MC( to record Kirk,Rusydan and myself talking about bubble tea) Hahahaha. that was really fun. Surprisingly, MC loves bubble tea. maybe I should create my own recipe and let MC try it? LOL
See first.
7.30PM has reached. Time to have dinner. TIll next time~
-Jeremy Chin
Haha...I'll look forward to try. Who knows maybe one day you can consider opening a bbtea shop? Only then can you create your own concoction. That is also one of my dreams...BTW, big pearls are so much better than small ones. Why are people crazy over small pearls?
ReplyDelete