Time: 1.17PM GMT+8 Singapore, Changkat Primary School.
"Ya, the info is right in your face" Kei Hong said with a smile.
Is this service with a smile? To me, the sentence " The info is right in your face" sounds like " You blind ah? In front of you also cannot see. Don't act la." Direct Singlish translation. A Science presentation and that sentence is blurted out by KH. A picture of a polar bear flashed onto the screen.
"Yep, thats the picture of a polar bear, Isin't it so CUTE?" KH exclaimed.
" Technically, I thnk its..." KH bla bla bla..
" Ni dong jiu shi dong, bu dong bu yao zhuang dong" or " If you know,you know,you don't know, don't act like you know". For this presentation, I feel that he is an "extra".
Another incident, I'm buying my bowl of Chicken Cutlet Noodles. KH is standing behind me. " Hey Jer!" "HELLO??" "JEREMY!" "HEY!!" KH shouted.
"CAN YOU JUST SHUT THE **** UP!?" I could not take it anymore.
First, I lost my calculator
Secondly, I didin't bring my wallet
Thirdly, THIS GUY IS MAKING MY BRAIN EXPLODE.
IN 5C, TAY HAOYI was the ATTENTION SEEKER.
IN 6b, CHAN KEIHONG is more worse than TAY HAOYI.
5 more months and I'm seperated from him.(KH)
I feel sorry for Kirk. He has been stuck with KH for 2 YEARS.
Congratulations to Kh for his Chinese improving. But if he sees that some people just don't want to reply him, because of something, he should learn when to talk and when to keep quiet.
Seriously. I don't want to use that F word ever again. It is our puberty stage. We have mood swings sometimes when something is irritating us or when we feel frustrated.
My anger has vanished. Sorry KH for using that F word on you.
-Jeremy Chin
No comments:
Post a Comment